Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, October 22, 2010

1940

Ever have one of *those* days? I think I'm having one of *those* months... hehehee... I made this page days ago, feeling all proud of how I was getting ahead, and then when I went to scan it in, I realized that my rabbit CHEWED through the power cable for my scanner... sigh. So I took some close up shots and was going to use the scanner in my fiancé's office. Not a bad idea right? Wrong. He insisted on scanning it for me, and it was all crooked and shadowy! Boys! So I took our camera to take a photo of it to post and, guess what? Batter is dead! So I took the above photo with my Blackberry. Doesn't do it justice, but in a pinch....


The colors I used on this project are Gold, Green Olive and Chocolate.



I stamped a frame on Kraft cardstock. Then to make the kraft nice and blingy, I painted it with the gold paint.



I loved the texture of these stickets, but the color is all wrong, so I painted them with the chocolate paint (2+ coats)
I also used the green olive to accent the punched border across the page and the leaves on my flowers! Thanks for stopping by!
Samantha





10 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Wow, very pretty! You did a great job even if it was in a pinch. LOL...bad rabbit!

Jan Hennings said...

this is a beautiful layout and I love these soft colors together!

byondbzr said...

Fabulous work, sorry the photographing was a pain though!

Beth Niquette said...

How very creative you are! Wow! I'm inspired.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh gorgeous page!

Karen Wilson said...

That is just gorgeous!! WOW! LOVE IT!

BarbaraW said...

Glad you persisted. Beautiful project.

Kianel said...

absolutely stunning creation, just love how you decorated the details!
love from France, Kianel.

Jenn K said...

What a wonderful layout!