Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sparkling Embossed Background

  I tried an experiment to see if I could make my Creative Inspirations Paint background crackle- looks like it did a very teeny bit- but not what I was hoping for. I will keep my fingers crossed that Molly (CI owner) will come out with a crackle version.........!




















  I painted the white CS with Beige Creative Inspirations Paint. I ran it through the Cuttlebug using Regal Flourishes (Tim Holtz). I found this sweet image by Crafty Secrets (Birds and Blossoms) and thought immediately of my Mother- I need to send her a card-perfect!  The BG paper is from Paper Temptress- Red Texture (hate to cut into it…but it worked so well with the image).  Finally, I added the Metallic weave ribbon (Martha Stewart) in Gold and Camelia Pink.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Kassi said...

beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job Shelly! The background looks like it would be really shimmery!

Kendra

Creative Inspirations said...

What a beautiful card Shelly!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful shimmery card and the Crafty Secrets image is PERFECT!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card Shelly!!! So pretty.
Lynn

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous card!
~Karen

Kianel said...

wow, stunning!
hugs from France, Kianel.

Chrissy D said...

WOW - this is AMAZING - so beautiful. Love the vintage feel!