Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Falling leaves

I just love how my yards green grass has been replaced by a sea of beautiful fall leaves.  My kids and I enjoy raking them into big fluffy piles to jump and romp in.  We also love to just look at all the different leaves and the colors.  So today I decided to bring you a project inspired by this weeks challenge of leaves.  I made mine fall leaves of course.
These yummy leaves were all painted up using Evergreen, Burnt clay and Burnt Sienna.
I LOVE!  The yummy shimmer on these leaves.  Makes me finally happy it is Fall.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today and that you join us in this weeks inspiration challenge.  You still have time to link up and show us your wonderful project.
JennK

8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

You really made those leaves shimmer. Great Job!

Jan Hennings said...

love this card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your shimmery leaves!

Kassi said...

I remember raking up my grandparent's leaves to jump in the pile... great project!

Karen Wilson said...

Beautiful card! I love those neautral colors.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great shimmery leaves- love the great colors!

byondbzr said...

Very pretty, love your leaves!

Kianel said...

gorgeous autumn card!
love from France, Kianel.