Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Icing on the Cake!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Samantha here to share a card with you that I created using: tutu pink, sea foam and buttercup!

First I wrapped my acrylic block in saran wrap, and put on some sea foam with a paintbrush. I then spritzed it with some shimmery paint.


I stamped it onto a piece of cardstock that was similar but lighter in color, for a tone on tone effect. I cut out the cake and embellished!


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very cute! I need to try the saran wrap technique.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love the technique, going to have to try that!!

Kassi said...

great job! I love the effect of saran wrap and CI paint!

Vic said...

What a great technique! TFS

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh what a COOL effect! Love this card!

Holly said...

Such a great effect with the Saran wrap!!! I'm going to have to try this!