Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Post Christmas Inspiration

I first heard the words of my sentiment at a concert sung by the Chicago A Cappella a few weeks ago. These words made an impression on me and I knew I wanted to create a card around them. It was the perfect sentiment for the beginning of a new year. The words were printed on the computer.
The frame around the card is die cut using a Cheery Lynn die. I painted it using CI antique copper paint. The pointsettia and leaves are die cut using Spellbinders dies. I used garnet, sage, evergreen and buttercup paints. I just love the shimmer from the paints. It makes plain, inexpensive cardstock look so classy. I used a few jeweled inspirations to add the final touch of bling.
Barbara Washington--designer

3 comments:

Kianel said...

Beautiful card Barbara: very elegant! love those dies!!!
Love from France, Kianel.

Creative Inspirations said...

Great card, I also like the dies!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, Barbara!
hugs,
Gini