Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spring painted garden

Hello, dear artistic friends! Irit is here with my second January tutorial and this time we are going to use some embossing powders over painted chipboards.
Here is the product list for this project:
Creative Inspiration Paints: Garnet, Fuchsia, Blush, Evergreen, Lime
Flower and leave shaped chipboards (I used Tando Creative ones, but you can die cut yours at home)
White gesso
Clear and yellow embossing powders
Heat gun
And now let's get fun
1. Cover all bare brown shapes with white gesso and let it dry.



2. Paint your leaves with 2-3 shades of greens, add some clear embossing powder over the wet paint


3. Heat the powder- you get some bubbles from the heated paint, but I just love the look.


4. Cover the flowers (they are white and don't need any gesso) with red and pink paint
5. Add some yellow embossing powder over the wet paint


6. Heat the colored powder with your heat gun

And now just arrange those painted ad embossed beauties over your project
And here is my final project: other shapes and other colors, still very same techniques used here.
I show just a part of it, as it's my CHA project and can't be shown yet, but the part shown is just a perfect example of this techniques I was talking here.

See you next week with my last January tutorial
Irit

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Such a fun idea and creative use for the paints.
Thanks for sharing

Holly said...

How creative! I haven't tried this, but it looks like fun!