Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Favorite Color

Good morning and happy Monday. I hope all is well with everyone. Is everyone settling back in to school right now? I know I have been enjoying seeing the back to school projects all over.

Well today I am using my favorite blue. What's your favorite color????

Once again I am using a Great Impression Stamp from their new release



Here is a close up of the glitter. I love how the Sky Blue water colored makes the water look. I added Orange to the ducks feet so they looked somewhat wet.


The two colors I used on my card today.




5 comments:

Sandie said...

Shanna, love your card, those duck feet are toooo cute!

Anita said...

Adorable card and I love the way the water sparkles!

Michelle H. said...

Pretty card! Love the glitter on the water and the duck feets!
My favorite color is Aqua Marine!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fabulous shimmer on that image, Shanna!

BarbaraW said...

Cute card. I think sky blue is one of my all time favorites.