Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Inspired by Anything Goes - Friendship Necklaces


Hi CIP fans!  Dana here today sharing a fun project for the Anything Goes challenge theme this week. Creative Inspirations paints work great with stamps!  I selected several of my favorite colors and a set of stamps and created these necklaces for my daughter and her friends in less than 30 minutes.


I love the sparkly finish of these paints!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with this week's challenge! Remember you do not need to use CI paints on your projects, but if you have them, we would LOVE to see how you use them! Don't forget about the challenge going on on the facebook page. You can find all the details about how to enter HERE.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!
Awesome gifts and love the colors!

ScrappyRae10 said...

these are awesome...love the colors and the designs. very cute

Steph
www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous necklaces Dana! Bet they all loved them too. :) hugs, Kimberly

simply monica said...

Fabulous I love these neckalces

Shea said...

Dana, you really do come up with some of the COOLEST ideas. I'm going to break my neck getting over to your blog in hopes of seeing how you used the paints as stamping medium! These are gorgeous and I have no doubt your daughter and her friends loved them. I sure do!

Kassi said...

Super sweet! I know someone who would love to get one of those! In fact... if she saw this blog, she would probably not leave my studio without a promise to teach her how to make them. LOL! Great work!

Emily D. said...

These are awesome Dana!! ❤❤

~ Kendra ~ said...

Oh such AMAZING necklaces!!