Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lacy Box with Shimmer Tag

Hello!

Shea here with Glitter and Bonbons to show you the cute little box and shimmery tag I've made with paints and glitter from the Creative Inspirations store


This is a little candy box which I cut on my Silhouette Cameo out of double-sided designer paper, hence the pattern on the inside.


I painted the tag using Sky Blue and Royal Purple CI Paints, then embossed the edges with Deliquesce Gold Crystal.  I didn't love the look as it was a little more gold than I wanted, so I then covered it with Resplendence Angel Dust.  Perfect!


See the pattern on the inside?  I used the same paper for the rose which I then sprinkled with some more Resplendence Angel Dust.  Sparkly!

Some hot pink flourishes finish things off.  Now to put some chocolates into this little box and surprise someone.

Thank you so much for joining me, and don't forget to pop on over to the Creative Inspirations challenge blog and play along.  This fortnight's challenge is Inspired By: Ribbon and Bling.  See you there, and happy crafting!




4 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!
Love all the details and all the colors you used!

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty gift box, and the tag is so fun and shimmery! Love the gorgeous flower too. hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Gorgeous box!
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dana Tatar said...

Wow! Stunning box! I LOVE the lattice top and the pretty tag. Thanks for the inspiration! Shea! =)