Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Inspired By: Back To School


Hi CIP fans! Dana here today sharing a card for the Inspired By: Back to School challenge theme this week. I layered several patterned papers that reminded me of my own school days onto the base of my card. I used the Genuinely Jane Stamp by 100 Proof Press with some Onyx paint to add the image of the girl to my card.


I stamped onto a vintage book page and the text from the other side of the page acted as an embossed resist. I'm quite happy with that little surprise! The Onyx paint adds a fantastic subtle shimmer to the image. I finished off my card with a bright yellow bow.


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Gertrude said...

wunderschöne karte und passt genau für den schulanfang
lg gertrude

Kassi said...

I love the unexpected surprise! It turned out awesome!

Unknown said...

Love your card!

Kimberly S said...

Such a cute back to school card Dana, and fabulous idea using the Onyx paint! :) hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Super card Dana